At Future of Dentistry, we’re winding down our $500 off special on Invisalign®. Before this offer expires, we thought we’d answer some of the frequently-asked-questions about this popular cosmetic treatment.
5 Reasons Patients Choose Clear Braces
- Patients want straighter teeth and a smile they love, but they’re looking for a discreet solution.
- For many patients seeking a cosmetic solution, Invisalign® can be completed more quickly than metal braces.
- Patients don’t want to deal with the discomfort associated with traditional braces, or feel they’re too old for metal wires and brackets — whether they’re high school seniors or senior citizens!
- Oral hygiene is different with metal braces, and patients often worry they’ll have trouble maintaining their oral health. With Invisalign®, you can remove the aligners to allow you to brush and floss normally.
- At the end of your Invisalign®, we provide you with professional-grade whitening solution. Your final aligner can be used as a custom-fit whitening tray!
FAQs About Invisalign®
• What is Invisalign, anyway? Invisalign® is a type of clear braces, which are sometimes called invisible braces. Our team fits the patient for a set of clear aligners, which are computer-generated. The aligners are similar to trays, and each set you receive moves you closer to a smile you’ll love.
Invisalign® is a popular brand with a proven track record for success. Our patients choose Invisalign® for a variety of reasons. Some have just one or two teeth they want straightened out, others want to smooth out the “crowded” look throughout their smile.
• How often do I wear them? You’ll wear the aligners almost all the time, except during activities like eating or brushing your teeth. The more you wear them, the better the treatment works.
• What’s the age range? Although younger children sometimes have clear braces, we recommend them for adults and older teens. As mentioned above, compliance is key.
• Do regular braces work better? There are complex orthodontic cases that can’t be solved by clear braces. However, for most patients seeking a cosmetic solution, Invisalign® is an excellent fit. At Future of Dentistry, we’ll never recommend treatment that doesn’t meet the patient’s needs. That’s one of the reason we provide an initial consult at no charge — to help determine what you really need and the best way to accomplish it.
• How much does it cost? It depends on the person — this may sound vague, but there’s a good reason for it! The positioning of teeth can vary widely from person to person, and each patient has different goals for their smile. The cost depends on how long the process takes, which can range between 6 and 24 months. (For most people, it’s 12-18 months.)
This is why we ask patients to come in for a complimentary consultation. It’s a chance for you to explain your smile goals to the dentist and learn more about the duration and pricing of your case.
• Does it hurt? No! In fact, many people choose clear braces because they want to avoid the discomfort and friction associated with metal braces. Some of our own staff at Future of Dentistry are Invisalign® patients and they have no trouble with discomfort or speech!
More About The Special
In case you missed it, we’ve been offering $500 off Invisalign® to those who don’t have dental insurance coverage for orthodontic services. Many patients never look into clear braces because they assume it’s too expense. Either they don’t have insurance or they know their insurance won’t cover cosmetic treatment.
This state-of-the-art solution may be more attainable than you think! That’s why we introduced our $500-off special for current and new patients. The offer ends June 30, 2017. You don’t have to be seen by then — you only need to call 781-285-3525 or contact us here. There’s no charge for the consult, it’s just a great chance to see if Invisalign® is right for you!