Once upon a time, people dreaded medical care. Whether it was a routine cleaning and exam at the dentist, or a checkup with your primary care physician, healthcare experiences weren’t exactly pleasant. You were stuck with outdated magazines, long waits with squirming kids, and the feeling that you were muddling through health and insurance information with no help.
Happily, the old days are long gone! Patients expect a higher standard of care and consideration today. At Future of Dentistry, we aim to set that standard.
Since Dr. Casazza founded our practice 25 years ago, we’ve offered a more personalized approach. That means individualized attention to your unique priorities and needs — including your health, scheduling and finances.
It also means we’re dedicated to making every in-office experience a positive one. That’s why we developed our “Comfort Menu.” This is an assortment of options designed to make your visit relaxing and cozy. It includes:
- Lip balm
- Stress balls
- Neck pillow
- Ergonomic wedge pillow
- Ear plugs
- Water, coffee or tea
Our goal is to make you feel at home from the second you step into 968 Main St. to the moment you exit. Some of the other amenities and options we offer include:
- If your kids are with you, they can choose a toy from our Toy Chest at every visit.
- Have a suggestion for a good magazine for the office? Let our staff know.
- If music helps you relax but you’d prefer not to use headphones, tell us what you want to hear. You can choose the tunes that play on our sound system.
- Ask us for our WiFi password if you feel like checking emails, updating your Facebook or surfing the Web.
- We use distilled water in our water lines, so you’re rinsing with the best!
- Left your umbrella at home on a rainy day? The team at our front desk will be happy to provide you one to take home.
If you have an idea for our Comfort Menu, or our office in general, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.