A dental crown is a strong, natural-looking tooth restoration that covers the top of a damaged tooth. At Future of Dentistry we use dental crowns to solve a number of dental dilemmas.
Crowns can remedy the following issues:
- A broken tooth with decay
- An ill-fitting existing crown
- A decayed tooth that has lost a considerable amount of tooth structure
- A tooth that has had a root canal
- A tooth that is too small or misshapen
- A tooth that causes bite misalignment
Before we can attach the crown, we must prepare the tooth. any decay is removed, and the tooth is shaped for the ideal fit. Then a mold is taken before a temporary crown is placed. The final, permanent crown is made in a dental lab from the mold.
At Future of Dentistry dental crowns are a reliable and versatile restoration. We’ve placed them on patients from throughout Greater Boston and Merrimack Valley, who also come to us for complete cosmetic dentistry services and much more. Call our office to schedule an appointment today!
Contact Future of Dentistry:
Locations (Tap Below To Open Your Office In Google Maps):
Future of Dentistry – North Andover/Willows Dental Group
795 Turnpike St
North Andover, MA 01845