At a time of great uncertainty in this ever changing COVID-19 world one thing has remained constant, our commitment to your safety, complete overall health and wellness.
At Future of Dentistry, we are working harder to elevate our knowledge and achieve an even greater standard of care and safety.
We’ve created a checklist of new recommendations and guidelines that will be implemented at each stage of a patient’s visit.
Advanced Patient Screening Including
- Patient questionnaire
- Checking of temperature with no-touch infrared thermometer
- Upon arrival patients are provided with hand sanitizer, mask and gloves
No-Touch Check In and Check Out
- Patients are checked in from their vehicle
- You’ll receive a text or phone call to alert you when to come in
- Remote payment options
- Automated check out and next visit appointments
- Following screening protocol, patients are taken directly to a patient-ready room set up specifically for them
- No more waiting in the reception area
All Clinicians Wearing the Latest Protective Equipment
- Including N95 masks
- Face Shields
- Protective gowns
- Scrub Caps
- Shoe Coverings
Advanced Sterilization Procedures
- All instruments heat-pressure sterilized
- Individually wrapped for each patient
High Level Disinfection Before and After Each Patient
- Treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each patient
- In addition to our standard disinfection procedures we’ve created a new position, floating Infection Control Technician – exclusively for disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, light switches, water faucet controls, bathrooms, pens, clipboards, arms of chairs etc. every 20-30 minutes.
Office Air Filtered, Purified and Re-Energized
- Each treatment room is equipped with Surgically Clean Air Units
- Every cubic foot of air in the practice is cleaned, filtered and purified 6-8 times per hour
- Tested to remove 99.998% of air particles at 0.1 microns
- Achieving operating room levels of disinfection
- For those unable to come into the office, we are available to see you remotely.
- Call us to set up an appointment. We will do the rest.
Future Of Dentistry has invested an immense amount of resources into the new technologies and spent an enormous amount of time training our team.
We feel the new recommendations and protocols will keep you very safe and in the process raise the bar to our 5–star patient experience.
We will work hard to live up to our name and lead dentistry into the future. We remain committed to learning and keeping at the forefront of technology and innovation to assure the safety, health and wellness of our patients and staff for years to come.
Have more questions? Feel free to contact us to discuss additional measures we are taking to keep you safe and protected.