If you are missing one of your teeth and weighing your tooth replacement options, consider a dental implant from Future of Dentistry.
Dental implants are the state of the art in dentistry. Dental bridges have been used for many years, but they have some downsides:
- They are a 3-tooth solution to a 1-tooth problem—the adjacent teeth must be prepped and crowned to hold the replacement (floating) tooth.
- It is hard to properly clean the small areas under the bridge.
- A dental bridge does not safeguard against bone recession at the extraction site.
Why is a dental implant superior to a bridge?
- It is a 1-tooth solution to a 1-tooth problem.
- It is usually stronger.
- Will reduce the risk of bone recession because it replaces the tooth root.
- It is usually easier to keep clean which results in a lower risk of decay.
- They last longer.
- Dental implants can support a denture or partial denture.
Dental implants are state-of-the-art in tooth replacement at Future of Dentistry. Patients come from throughout Greater Boston and Merrimack Valley for implants, bridges, and other restorative dentistry procedures. Call today!
Contact Future of Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
Future of Dentistry at Willows – North Andover/Willows Dental Group
795 Turnpike St
North Andover, MA 01845