Do you hesitate to smile because of yellowing or discolored teeth? We offer teeth whitening services at our offices in Dracut, Billerica, North Andover, and Wakefield so you can feel better about sharing your smile again. Whether you choose in-office teeth whitening or take-home professional teeth whitening, we can brighten your teeth and give you a dazzling smile!
New Patient Online Offer
Where Can I Find A Good Teeth Whitening Dentist?
Our dental team at Future of Dentistry is excited to meet you and show you how we can improve your smile. With our Opalescence Teeth Whitening services, our patients can have beautifully bright smiles in no time.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
A yellow smile can make you feel like hiding. At Future of Dentistry, we want to improve your smile so you can have the confidence you need to share your smile again.
With our qualified dentist, teeth whitening in our office can quickly brighten your teeth. We use Opalescence Teeth Whitening to give our patient optimum results.
Our teeth whitening services are designed with our patients in mind. The benefits of professional teeth whitening include:
- Boosted Confidence: Worrying about yellowing teeth doesn’t make you feel much like smiling. Our professional teeth bleaching treatments can brighten your smile so you can attend that social event, nail that job interview, or talk to your friends without worry.
- Improved Appearance: If you want whiter teeth for new family photos, we have the solution! You can talk, laugh, and show off your new teeth with a whiter, brighter smile from one of our teeth whitening treatments.
- You Pick the Timing: Some patients prefer our in-office teeth whitening, which takes just one visit to our office to whiten your teeth instantly. Other patients prefer a more gradual approach with our professional teeth bleaching take-home kits.
- Better Lifestyle: When you don’t have to worry about the appearance of your teeth, you can focus on living your life. Give your mental and emotional health a lift with a dazzling new smile!
- Professional Results: Over-the-counter teeth whitening products often don’t work as well as you might like. Drugstore whitening products can also cause problems like increased tooth sensitivity.
- A Smile Makeover at a Great Price: Teeth whitening is a less expensive option when it comes to treatments that improve your smile. We can talk to you about your options and if teeth whitening is the best treatment option for you.
At Future of Dentistry, our goal is to improve your smile so you can feel better about your teeth and about your smile. We can whiten your smile with Opalescence Teeth Whitening, whether you decide to whiten in our office or from the comfort of your home. You deserve to have a beautiful smile you can share with everyone!
Opalescence® Teeth Whitening
Opalescence is one of the most popular whitening systems in the United States. We offer two types of whitening treatments at our office: Opalescence Boost is professionally applied by your teeth whitening dentist, and Opalescence Custom Tray Whitening is a take-home kit designed specifically for you.
Professional In-Office Teeth Whitening At Future Of Dentistry
For patients who prefer a one-time teeth bleaching treatment, our Opalescence Boost application takes about an hour in our office. The dentist performing your teeth whitening applies bleaching gel and your teeth become several shades lighter while you wait. Your smile will be noticeably brighter the minute you leave our office!
Take-Home Opalescence Teeth Whitening Kits
You can whiten your teeth from the comfort of your own home with our take-home kits provided by your teeth whitening dentist. Each kit supplies a customized tray that fits your bite so you can be comfortable during your treatment. You will have 7–10 applications, depending on your unique needs, and you’ll wear the trays every day for at least 15 minutes.
Ready For A Brighter Smile? Call Future Of Dentistry Today!
Are you ready for a brilliant new smile? Call our one of our offices today to schedule your consultation appointment in Dracut, Billerica, North Andover, or Wakefield. We can show you how teeth whitening can change your life for the better!