At Future of Dentistry, the last thing we want is for you and your family to fret over dental-related expenses. Instead, we strive to make your dental treatments comfortable and relaxing, while you also feel at ease with our affordable dental solutions and patient financing options.
If you are concerned about paying for your dental treatments, please let one of our knowledgeable team members know. We will be more than happy to assist you and work with your budgetary needs.
We encourage you to contact our office today and take advantage of our flexible financing options. You and your family’s oral care are in excellent hands with us! Our advanced techniques are an investment in the vitality and appearance of your smile. Our financing options can help you attain your “smile goals.”
- We accept cash, check, credit card, or authorized payment plan.
- We offer many patient financing solutions so you and your family can benefit from our services.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- We accept most insurance plans. These include but are not limited to: Delta, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, and MetLife
- Our Membership Program is designed to assist patients who don’t have dental insurance.
Monthly payment plans: CareCredit
Patients can choose CareCredit to obtain a dental credit card for any of their dental appointments and needs. This financing company helps to make it possible to get the dental treatment you want or need.
- We submit the application.
- The application process is quick and easy.
- We usually hear back in 24 hours – sometimes even during your visit.
- You can finance up to $25,000 if approved.
- No down payment is required.
- You can begin treatment immediately.
- Click the link below to apply, or ask our team for an application.
Our office insurance specialist will evaluate your particular insurance plan and work to get you the maximum reimbursement based on the benefits and limitations.
Remember that you are ultimately responsible for your account. Insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company. We process the paperwork and make our recommendations. The insurance company decides what it will pay – our input does not necessarily influence their reimbursement philosophy.
Please be aware that some or all treatments we have recommended for your smile restoration and health enhancement may be considered non-covered or unnecessary under your insurance program.